|Hm, it's somewhat lacking
This article (Skirmisher Heavy Transport), or a section of this article, is a stub and thus shorter than the author expected.
Due to the method that everything is written for Paradox, pages can get forgotten, inspiration can be lost, and writers can get lazy. In any case, on this page more could be added later.
|Mk.69 Skirmisher Heavy Transport|
|The Skirmisher Transport, with information below (not shown)|
|Minor Faction||International Inc|
|Unit Type||Armoured Transport|
|Production Building||International Inc Warehouse|
|Secondary Ability||Disembark Passengers|
|Heroic Upgrade||Deluxe Model|
• Gatling gun replaces Browning HMG
• Adds extra two seats
"We're in for a long ride."
- - Skirmisher driver
- Road trip: The International Inc Skirmisher Heavy Transport is a vehicular transport with light armour, and the backbone of International Inc's attempts to expand into the civilian sector while maintaining its strong lead in military weapons.
- All onboard: As a transport, the Skirmisher has considerable seating capacity, with enough room to comfortably transport up to eight infantry.
- Passenger protection: To better protect itself and its passengers, the Skirmisher is armed with a heavy machine gun, which it can use to fend off pesky enemies.
- Luxury accomodation: International Inc has recently begun production of an improved Skirmisher model, which boasts a Gatling gun instead of a machine gun, an additional two seats, and a snack machine for those long journeys.
The Mk.69 Skirmisher Heavy Transport is the evolution of mass transit in the time of war. When people need to get from one place to another, they are usually need to either A. Rely on public infrastructure, B. Own their own means of transportation, or C. Walk to the destination on foot.
Unfortunately, in times of war, all three options may be unavailable to an individual as a result of enemy invasion. Cities are destroyed, property is commandeered and War Bears can get awfully hungry. To meet the needs of the fleeing masses, International Inc has developed the Skirmisher Heavy Transport, the most popular and reliable form of transportation in the event of foreign invasion. Unlike other forms of mass transit, the Skirmisher is designed around ensuring that most of the passengers within the vehicle make it to their final destination.
The Skirmisher is protected by an armed guard in a machine gun turret who is tasked equally with the security of the passengers as well as directing traffic. While inside the vehicle, there are several vending machines that provide necessary nourishment to the passengers on long trips, so long as they can afford the inflated price.
The Skirmisher comes in two packages: the Basic model, which seats eight, and is protected by a relatively inexpensive heavy machine gun, and the Deluxe model, which seats ten and has a Gatling gun. The basic model is a common sight in war-zones, run by civilian operators, but military contractors often opt for the larger (and better armed) deluxe model.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Based on a unit suggestion by Renteria.
International Inc Catalogue
|Vehicles||Leopard LAV • Scorpion Tank • Marauder Tank • Skysweeper Missile Tank • Vanquisher Artillery • Skirmisher Heavy Transport • Dozer|
|Structures||International Inc Warehouse|
|Defences||II Battle Turret • II Guard Bunker • II SAM Site|
|Detailed Information||International Inc Shareholders|